Join us as we inspire the next generation of aspirants and dreamers.
Discover if you fit in
- Payments and Receipts entries passed in Tally on timely basis.
- Maintain Payment voucher file and Purchase order file on timely basis.
- Making Payments twice in a month.
- Preparing Pay Slip every month.
- Maintaining Depreciation & Prepayment working Sheets every month.
- Maintaining Fees Receivable and Fees received in Advance from students excel sheet.
- Follow up with Internal Auditor and ROC consultant in regards with monthly Audit Report and minutes of the meeting etc., providing related data for the same.
- Follow up with CS regarding Allotment of Shares procedure and documentation.
- Follow up with banks regarding documentation required by them.
- Preparing confirmation for all audit related matter.
- Preparing Financial Statement.
- Preparing all report related to Audit (As at March 20XX).
- Sorting Auditor’s queries.
- Makes ensure Audit compliances completed with considering deadlines.
Location: Delhi, Mumbai
- The marketing Executive has to play important role in planning and execution of all marketing activities of Internal and External Communications Under the administrative supervision of designated Marketing and Admissions Head.
- Advise and counsel students in relation to academic programs; design and administer appropriate programs, services and activities to assist students with academic or career planning.
- Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counsel and advise the prospect students on Phone, attending the walk ins, individually or in groups, on issues related to planning an academic program, choosing an educational or career goal.
- Counsel and advise students and alumni in making career related decisions, using assessment instruments where appropriate; assist students (and alumni) in the use of existing resources for learning about careers of interest to them.
- consult with a student’s parent or guardian and make referrals as appropriate in consultation with the student’s parent or guardian.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain appropriate resources, reports and statistical summaries.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Serve on committees and at meetings as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Education - Graduation but preferably an MBA in marketing.
- Minimum 1-2 year of relevant experience in the education industry is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in education industry would be preferred.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of new mobile technologies, online marketing and social media trends.
- A motivated self-starter who can work well both independently and within a team. Detail-oriented, organized, flexible and able to handle pressure and tight deadline.
- To ensure marketing campaigns and activities within portfolio are in line with the organization’s strategies and targets, and within budget to achieve sales objectives.
- objectives. To achieve lead generation and conversion targets with marketing activities and within the assigned budget.
- To meet the assigned timeline in preparation & delivery of marketing plan within key objective.
- To raise the profile, branding and image of the organization’s products and services.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for inhouse application and maintenance.
- Liaise with vendor on new application development.
- Optimize current application.
- Provide support or guidance on application integration.
- User requirements gathering and documentation.
- Provide end-user / technical training.
- Maintain and update application documentations.
- Diploma/Degree in Computing Science/IT or related
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant working experience
- Required skills: ASP.NET, SQL Server, C#
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Meticulous, detailed, proactive, customer service-oriented and a team player
We are looking for Visiting Faculty for Product Design, specifications are mentioned below:
We want to interview potential (Visiting Lecturer) Product Design. Someone with at least 5 years solid industry experience and a website for us to view their work. Other candidates would not be considered. We need a strong Visiting Lecturer for the Product Design Department.
All the candidates should have a Industrial Design or Product Design Education.
Lecturer, Product Design
Program Director / College Director / Executive Vice Dean/ Academic Director
To carry out research, teaching and administration within the Product Design Department.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Monitor and endeavour to maintain high student morale and motivation at all times, both in the Employee’s specific classes and the School in general.
- Work as necessary to achieve the successful day-to-day operation of classes and the maximum progress of students under the responsibility of the Employee.
- Assist in maintaining general school discipline and the overall operational stability, integrity and professional image of the School.
- Monitor and enforce student attendance and punctuality.
- Counsel individual students regarding attendance, punctuality, academic progress, professional development, and behaviour as required and in co-operation with the Programme Director, Administration and Student Services Manager, Principal/Vice Dean, and College President.
- Liase with parents or employers if necessary and appropriate and provide both informal and formal school reports as required.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Advise/notify the Programme Director, Principal/Vice Dean, or Administration and Student Services Manager on any matter of which you are aware which relates either directly or indirectly to your teaching position, school programmes and/or curriculum, school equipment, students, or general school matters.
- Maintain confidentiality in matters relating to individual students. Student matters are considered to be confidential and are to be discussed on a professional basis with senior staff only (Programme Director, Principal, Administration and Student Services Manager). Student matters of a confidential, personal, or sensitive nature are not to be a general topic of discussion between staff.
- Assist with school promotional activities (Open House, Trade Shows, Education Fairs, etc.) as proposed by the School, both in and out of normal school hours.
- Be available to students outside normal class hours for questions and individual consultant for a reasonable period of time each week. Times can be set in conjunction with the Programme Director.
- Be diligent in conducting of classes. The Employee will be punctual for classes and other activities, ensure complete class sessions according to course schedules and notify the School (except in emergencies) as early as possible with respect to absences.
- Abide by the School’s Policies and Procedures.
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Product Design or Industrial Design, or equivalent from a recognized academic institution.
- At least 5 years' industry experience with a credible portfolio.
- Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Product Design or any other relevant areas of study.
- Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities.