Join us as we inspire the next generation of aspirants and dreamers.
Discover if you fit in
Location: Delhi(CP), Mumbai(Andheri E)
- Plan and coordinate marketing activities such as, School Open Houses, Education Fairs, Workshops, etc.
- Course Consultation with students and parents, by understanding their interests, recommending courses and campuses to study at.
- Follow ups with student’s enquiries via phone calls, emails, and walk-in appointments.
- To consult and assist students on visa related issues for overseas studies.
- To work with coaching centres and education agents to conduct product trainings and assist on application procedures and fees payment.
- To feedback and generate ideas to improve student recruitments and achieve quarterly targets set by Raffles Management.
- Bachelor’s degree holders with 2 to 3 years working experiences (preferably in sales and marketing industry, especially in overseas student recruitments).
- Good communication skills.
- Able to travel to various cities in India.
- Comfortable with meeting enrolment targets.
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH.
*Note smart freshers are welcome.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage organization’s website.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s/MBA degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2-3yrs working experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML, photoshop, Java, Corel draw.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Reports to the College Director and Vice President.
- Based in Mumbai and responsible for the market development.
- Responsible for strategic planning & implementation for the sales and marketing team term to term sales and marketing operating plan.
- Focus and drive the sales team to deliver exceptional results in achieving the academic term sales targets.
- Responsible for effective expenses control, staff development & fair/event management.
- A MUST to have a proven track record.
- Candidates must be degree holders from a recognized institute with at least 2 years related working experience in the education industry in a managerial position. Oversea working experience will be a plus point.
- Possess maturity, high level of energy, resourcefulness and able to travel.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Good understanding of sales techniques and methodologies
- Comfortable with public speaking and possesses good presentation skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, coordination and event management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with stakeholders, principals, education specialists, students & parents as well as in a culturally diverse environment.
- Analytical, self-motivated, results-oriented and able to perform under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Photography instructors teach students how to take better photos. Professional photographers teach their students about the art of photography and give them tips and insight as to the best way to take photos.
- They must prepare their classroom, develop lesson plans, teach the provided curriculum, and grade students on their performance.
- Work to improve the skills and performance of their students.
- Provide insight from a first-hand perspective and demonstrate various techniques.
- Also teach students how to develop their photographs, and they are often responsible for managing their own darkroom.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Any)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Camera DSLR Operations (Foundation and Application).
- Scanning and Printing, different style of printing.
- Tele-calling on existing database to introduce Raffles Design and filter out qualified leads.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals' contact details.
- Calling actively to ensure interest in courses.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Communicating and working closely with sales team.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others' dispositions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Target oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work on flexible shift timings
- Fresher’s are welcome